WHAT WE ARE LOOKING
“Pathos” Entertainment, is looking to hire experienced Hotel CHIEF ANIMATORS /TEAM LEADERS (1-2 years in mentioned position is minimum in field of Hotel Entertainment), to join our teams and work in Greece in some of the most beautiful places of the world (Crete, Corfu, Zakynthos, Kefallonia, Thassos, Peloponnese).
WHAT WE DO
“Pathos” offers first class tourist entertainment services in Greece. We help Hotel Guests having the time of their life and the most beautiful memories of their vacations, by presenting and executing unique activities & entertainment programs, for adults and children involving sports, games, fitness, competitions, dancing, singing, acting, shows, fun and of course lots of Pathos !
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Managing the team: welcome the team and guide them in their job. Offer support and help them progress as an animator.
- Organize, plan and manage the full entertainment program (day and night) to improve the guest experience. Host and present evening Shows.
- Arrange all advertising and promotions necessary for maximum reach of entertainment program to the hotel guests.
- Participation in the program: daytime and evening activities.
- Public relations with all the guests of the hotel.
- To be in direct contact with the hotel management and participate in the meetings with other head departments of the hotel. Comply with the hotel and “Pathos” quality procedures.
- Act as an ambassador of the resort and the facilities, in terms of service excellence, work ethics, responsibility, flexibility, confidentiality and achievement of an outstanding guest experience.
Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language. Knowledge of another language (German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) is highly desirable.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in the role of Chief Animator or 3 as an entertainer. Your previous experience is your best guarantee!!
Availability: from April/May till October
Skills and Personality :
- Leadership qualities. Good on motivating people.
- Open, active, creative and pleasant personality with positive attitude
- High level of responsibility and organization
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and ability to demonstrate passion and to transmit exquisite service standards to guests
- Good Microphone skills
Accommodation: Accommodation free of charge. Laundry free of charge.
Meals: Full Board(3 meals per day) and soft-drinks free of charge.
Days off: 1.5 days per week
- Legal and registered Greek seasonal employment contract recognized by European legislation, which includes contributions to Social Security
- Occupational accident insurance (applies only during employment period)
- Greek social security (IKA)- covers illness and non-occupational accidents
- Work permit, bank account and full documentation for working in Greece
- Competitive Salary starting from 900€ net/month, according to experience, skills, languages & size of the team
- Great opportunities of bonuses & extra income
- Bonus transportation
- Transportation from and to airport / designated hotel.
- Daytime and evening uniforms
- Opportunity to grow within the business and inside our company !!!
- Experience of Lifetime !!!
- EU citizens preferred !
Learn more about our company.
Visit our website www.pathosgreece.gr for more information and a brief description of our programs.
Those interested, please send updated CV with recent photo to [email protected] or give us a call at (+30) 6946060485
We look forward to receive your application !
- Contact us or APPLY on: [email protected]
- More info on: +306946060485 (Viber, Whats app)
** EU Passport ONLY **