Activities team leader
Our team leader will be a special breed, been able to deliver a balanced combination of sport and fitness programs, take charge of the activities that we offer to our guests , a confident solo performer, an entertainer, animator.
Sails on Kos in a new luxury tented village , the first glamping resort on Kos. At the same time, a small boutique style campsite, with a capacity of 90 guests only.
We have selected local specialists to facilitate with parts of our activities, the team leader position will take care of all the remaining activities with the help of the owners.
In specific, he/she needs:
- To be polite and courteous at all times
- To welcome the guest and be at their disposal all time
- To know the current day’s schedules and availability
- To provide adequate support to all participants
- To prepare appropriate equipment, for each class.
- To assist patrons, answer questions, and maintain a positive exercise experience or amusement for members and class participants.
- To keep management informed of customer and facility needs.
- To ensure that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- To be aware and able to implement procedures daily and manage activities timetable
- To maintain the grooming standards at all times during their shift.
- To be aware of all hotel facilities, services, events and offers, and communicate appropriately to guests in order to enhance their overall stay
- To be knowledgeable on all services and retail items, to communicate them effectively to the guests and focus on retail sales, adhering always to the service standards of the resort, to maintain retail sales targets and try to build returning business
- Act as an ambassador of the resort and the facilities, in terms of service excellence, work ethics, responsibility, flexibility, confidentiality and achievement of an outstanding guest experience
- Be willing to operate under pressure and work overtime
- Respect all security, health and safety regulations and fire procedures, and report any hazards or any inappropriate behaviors
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by management, such as hospitality and training new members with the team leader knowledge
- Proficiency of the English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) is highly desirable
- Possession of current Lifeguard certification or/and Red Cross CPR certification will be considered an asset
- A valid driver’s licence will be an advantage
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as an Animator/Fitness Instructor (working experience within a 4-5* hotel will be advantageous)
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm
- Choreography and music skills
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills, well-groomed appearance, professionalism, and ability to demonstrate passion and to transmit exquisite service standards to guests
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, and a sales-oriented mind-setting
- EU citizen preferred
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package including medical cover n Greece
- Family operated friendly environment
- Seasonal May to October
- Meals and accommodation
- Training on activities not within your existing cope of work
Those interested, please send updated CV with recent photo to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application